Pavement Recycling Systems, Inc. is seeking a qualified individual for the position of a Contracts Administrator for the Jurupa Valley facility.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Review, comment, log and track a variety of contract and legal documents.
• Negotiate terms as necessary to help mitigate risk.
• Track status of subcontracts, purchase orders and change orders.
• Maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems.
• Draft and administer subcontracts to listed subcontractors post-award on Prime Contracts.
• Order and issue Certificates of Insurance.
• Order and track surety bonds.
• Recognize unique requirements, characteristics, and issues based on project/owner specifications.
• Maintain contract information in accordance with organizational policy and procedures.
• Ensure that organization is in compliance with legal requirements and owner specifications.
• Work closely with operations as well as senior management in both the business unit and at the corporate level to minimize corporate risk.
• Minimum 2 years of related contact experience in the Construction Industry.
• Attention to detail, effective communication skills and understanding of contract terminology.
• Strong verbal and written skills, and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
• Strong communication skills to effectively communicate to operations and other personnel.
• Ability to analyze complex problems, draw relevant conclusions and implement appropriate solutions.
• Well organized, flexible, detail oriented and capable of handling multiple responsibilities.
• Ability to prioritize work load and meet deadlines while managing constantly changing tasks and demands.
• Ability to make quick decisions and commit to a clear course of action.
• Ability to identify key issues and relationships relevant to achieving long range goals or vision.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
• Extends working hours into evenings and weekends during seasonal busy times.
• Spends time in a climate controlled office setting looking a computer screens and keyboarding.
• Attends budget meetings and other financial meetings on a regular basis.
• Some travel occasionally required.
• Participation in company bonus plan based on achievement of established goals
• Profit sharing plan: 401K Company contribution of 10% of wages after one year of service
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) participation after one year of service, typical discretionary annual contribution between 10%-15%.
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance eligibility on the first day of the month following 60 days of full time employment.
• 8 company recognized paid holidays, 1 floating holiday day, and 2 weeks of paid time off per calendar year.