Pavement Recycling Systems is a leader in the asphalt recycling industry providing our customers with proven recycling and renewal strategies for all stages of pavement maintenance. Based in Jurupa Valley, CA. we have multiple locations providing our services throughout the Southwestern United States and are currently seeking a qualified individual for the position of a CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR for its Jurupa Valley facility.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
· Review, comment, log and track a variety of contract and legal documents.
· Negotiate terms as necessary to help mitigate risk.
· Track status of subcontracts, purchase orders and change orders.
· Maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems.
· Draft and administer subcontracts to listed subcontractors post-award on Prime Contracts.
· Order and issue Certificates of Insurance.
· Order and track surety bonds.
· Recognize unique requirements, characteristics, and issues based on project/owner specifications.
· Maintain contract information in accordance with organizational policy and procedures.
· Ensure that Organization is in compliance with legal requirements and owner specifications.
· Work closely operations as well as senior management in both the business unit and at the corporate level in order to minimize corporate risk.
· Minimum 2 years of related contract experience in the Construction industry.
· Attention to detail, effective communication skills and understanding of contract terminology.
· Strong verbal and written skills, and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
· Strong communication skills to effectively communicate to operations and other personnel.
· Ability to analyze complex problems, draw relevant conclusions and implement appropriate solutions.
· Well organized, flexible, detail oriented and capable of handling multiple responsibilities.
· Ability to prioritize work load and meet deadlines while managing constantly changing tasks and demands.
· Ability to make quick decisions and commit to a clear course of action.
· Ability to identify key issues and relationships relevant to achieving long range goals or vision.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.