Dry Up Your Site and Get Back on Schedule
Cement or Lime Stabilization Gets You Back to Work
Cement or Lime Stabilization of soils can do the following for you:
- Dry up your projects and weatherproof them against rainy weather
- Provide weatherproof fire access roads with structural values that will support the weight of the fire truck vehicles.
- Replace aggregate base sections in pavement designs with cement treated soils that will have better structural values than an aggregate base
- Bridge yielding/unstable subgrade conditions
- Permanently change expansive soils into non-expansive soils with higher bearing capacities.
- Minimize costs associated with more expensive foundation system designs because of inherently weak on-site soils, by strengthening the on-site soils in-place.
Contact Pavement Recycling Systems Today for a Project Evaluation: 1-800-966-7774