Who We Are:
Pavement Recycling Systems (PRS) started out in 1989 providing cold milling services to the Southern California market, and we have grown over the years into the premier general engineering sub-contractor providing Owners, Engineers and Contractors with sustainable, cost-effective pavement maintenance solutions for every stage of the pavement structure life cycle. From FOG and Slurry Seals to full reconstruction, PRS has become your one stop provider with a full range of services. Both locally and nationally recognized and respected as industry leaders, at PRS we focus every day on advancing our capabilities and challenging existing standards of performance in our markets.
Becoming a team member of PRS introduces you to a unique culture of employee ownership and empowerment to grow and succeed in your career. We create an environment in which all employees develop and contribute to their full potential and we recognize and reward outstanding results. Being 100% Employee Owned, every employee owner shares in our success and is dedicated, committed and empowered to delivering a safe project with outstanding Performance, Customer Service and Quality. We commit every day to providing exceptional customer service, investing in new development, first-class safety, and a continuous focus on employee development.
Your Opportunity to Join:
Pavement Recycling Systems is seeking applicants for Heavy Equipment Operators in our California locations (Jurupa Valley, San Diego, Bakersfield, and Sacramento). As a Heavy Equipment Operator, you will operate one or more types of heavy construction equipment such as skid steers, cold planers, diamond profile grinders, and transport equipment on lowbeds. Cold planer/Diamond Profile grinding experience is preferred, but not necessary.
• Operate heavy equipment daily.
• Perform general maintenance, minor repairs and regular service on mobile equipment as needed.
• General cleanliness of assigned equipment.
• Perform pre-shift inspections along with all required paperwork.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Assist with safety audits.
• Some travel may be required.
• Operate heavy construction equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
• Heavy Equipment Operators must have and maintain a clean driving record.
• Obtain a valid Class A Commercial driver’s license or be willing to obtain one.
• Must have mechanical abilities such as routine oil and filter changes, and capability of other minor repairs.
• Experience with operating heavy equipment is preferred, training can be provided.
• In addition to your Union pension, our PRS ESOP Retirement Benefits are extended to ALL employees with participation after one year of service. A typical discretionary annual company contribution can range from 10%-15% of your annual salary.
• Participation in company bonus program, based on overall performance and achievement of set goals.
• In addition to PRS employees’ benefits, Heavy Equipment Operators also enjoy Union Benefits such as; Pension, Health Care, Dental Care, and Vision Care.
• PRS leads the industry by offering top pay for Heavy Equipment Operators.
• Opportunity to work with new state of the art equipment.
• Opportunities for career advancement.
• On the job training provided to all employees.
• Work for an industry leader in various disciplines and markets.
Pavement Recycling Systems, Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
APPLY ONLINE NOW!
If no resume is available, you can submit a full application HERE.