Pavement Recycling Systems is seeking applicants for Heavy Equipment Operator. Applicants will operate one or more types of heavy construction equipment such as skidsteers, cold planers, diamond profile grinders, and transport equipment on lowbeds. Cold planer/Diamond Profile grinding experience is preferred but not necessary.
Candidates must have a clean driving record and have or be willing to obtain a Class A commercial vehicle license, experience in operating heavy equipment is preferred, however we will train candidates. Must have some mechanical abilities that include routine oil and filter changes and the capability of other minor repairs.
· Operate heavy equipment daily.
· Perform general maintenance, minor repairs and regular service on mobile equipment as needed.
· General cleanliness of assigned equipment.
· Perform pre-shift inspections along with all required paperwork.
· Perform other related duties as required.
· Assist with safety audits.
· Some travel may be required.
· Operate heavy construction equipment in a safe and efficient manner.