Who We Are:
Pavement Recycling Systems (PRS) started out in 1989 providing cold milling services to the Southern California market, and we have grown over the years into the premier general engineering sub-contractor providing Owners, Engineers and Contractors with sustainable, cost-effective pavement maintenance solutions for every stage of the pavement structure lifecycle. From FOG and Slurry Seals to full reconstruction, PRS has become your one stop provider with a full range of services. Both locally and nationally recognized and respected as industry leaders, at PRS we focus every day on advancing our capabilities and challenging existing standards of performance in our markets.
Becoming a team member of PRS introduces you to a unique culture of employee ownership and empowerment to grow and succeed in your career. We create an environment in which all employees develop and contribute to their full potential and we recognize and reward outstanding results. Being 100% Employee Owned, every employee owner shares in our success and is dedicated, committed and empowered to delivering a safe project with outstanding Performance, Customer Service and Quality. We commit every day to providing exceptional customer service, investing in new development, first-class safety, and a continuous focus on employee development.
Your Opportunity to Join:
Pavement Recycling Systems is seeking a Help Desk Technician at the Jurupa Valley location.
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
• Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
• Verifies that suggested solutions effectively resolve the users’ problems through verbal or email follow up.
• Write training manuals.
• Train computer users.
• Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
• Ask questions to determine nature of problem and walk users’ through problem-solving process.
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
• Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
• Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
• Install computer peripherals for users.
• Gain feedback from customers about computer usage, analyze trends in usage and identify best practices to maintain a level of service that meets organizational goals.
• Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur and suggest resolutions to reoccurring issues.
• Assist the Network Administrator on a project basis and with some routine daily functions.
• BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent is preferred
• A related technical certification such as CompTIA A+ or Microsoft Specialist is required without a BS Degree.
• Experience in hardware, software, network troubleshooting, basic operating system functionality or equivalent training and/or education.
• Prior working experience in providing help desk support is preferred.
• Strong Microsoft Windows experience.
• Working knowledge of help desk software, databases and remote control.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Finance & Operations is a plus.
• Strong client-facing and communication skills.
• Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
• Effective written & verbal communications skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Participation in company bonus program, based on overall performance and achievement of set goals.
• 401-K Company discretionary contribution of 10% of wages after one year of service.
• Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) participation after one year of service and 1,000 hours worked, typical discretionary annual contribution is between 10%-15%.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance eligibility on the first day of the month following 60 days of employment.
• 8 company paid recognized holidays, 1 floating holiday, and 10 days of paid time off per calendar year.
Pavement Recycling Systems, Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
APPLY ONLINE NOW!
If no resume is available, you can submit a full application HERE.